Saturday, August 24, 2013

Oh, hey there rain! (Day 6)

I was told many different things before coming to Ireland.

1). Almost everyone has red hair and is extremely pale.
                -Not true, yes many people but i have seen more people with dark brown hair than red. If                                someone's hair is red too it's not a deep red and curly, it is more likely to be lighter, almost                            orange like.

2). Everyone drinks beer and is usually drunk.
                 -Yes people drink but not too much, and I rarely see people very drunk...maybe I'm not out late                        enough.

3). It rains all the time
                 My first five days here I thought, man this is nice, it doesn't rain everyday, people are crazy! Day                    six: oh hey there rain! I like that it doesn't pour but it just mists or drizzles for awhile then stops.                      It is just passing. I think I can get used to it!

First day of rain wasn't too bad because we were inside at orientation but I know I probably will miss the sun when I am walking the 25 minute walk to the academic center....

No comments:

Post a Comment