Sunday, August 25, 2013

Feeling right at home

Today I went to Howth and felt just like I was in the Sandwich Marina. Laura, Nicole, Olivia and I took the train as far as it would go to the North on a gorgeous day, to the adorable seaside town. I now understand when people say that Massachusetts and especially the coast is influenced by Ireland.


We ate some lunch at a great little cafe called Jamie's which had some delicious food that was very decently priced, and the portions were pretty large. Then we walked out around the marina/on the coast, on what we couldn't decided was called a pier, a manmade jetty, or just a wall. It was beautiful though and I took way too many photos and put way too many of them on facebook. All in all a great Sunday.

                          

















Tomorrow is the first day of classes, but not for me because I am so lucky and didn't get any classes on mondays! Tomorrow I hope to explore the city some more, but who knows. 

Disclaimer, especially for my mother: Classes begin this week, so chances are I will not be doing a post every single night, unless you really want to hear how my classes are each day and what I have for homework....I will post if something good happens, or if we doing some fun exploring in my Writing the City course. So mom, if I don't post each night, it is not because I am dead, I just am doing homework or drinking too much beer and can't type...haha just kidding! Don't worry though I won't be dead. 

No comments:

Post a Comment