Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Augustine Apartments

I realized today I did not talk about where I am living at all. I live in the Augustine Apartments on the South side of the City. Two blocks or so away from the Guinness factory and one block down from the Liffy. I live in a suite style apartment with three other girls; Anna, Tara, and Ellen.
Entrance to  
Close up

We have two bedrooms, one bathroom, a kitchen, living room, and a balcony.


The balcony only looks out onto the courtyard, and because I only live on the first floor (technically the second because the first is the ground floor) we don't have the best view, but it could be worse. So far it has been great being able to talk to people from the balconies and not running around the apartments.





I lead a tour today so I had a chance to take more pictures of things in the city, I am loving some of the street art I see.
eyes above the market

Just a garage door

Eyes on a wall



 I am loving getting to know the city more and more and knowing how to get to places better, and give directions to others as well. I am really looking forward to tomorrow when orientation starts and we have planned days! Scavenger hunt tomorrow I think will be a fun time, and then meeting the teachers at a pub that night for dinner is a really cool opportunity too. Friday's trip to Bray should be exciting too, I think I will be buying a pricey blanket or sweater there too, I'm pumped for the train rides, and the picture taking opportunities. I am very happy that everyone has made it safely to Dublin, and is settling in well. Tomorrow should be a new day, and our first day of rain, which will be interesting to see just how bad the rain can be.

Goodnight, or Goodafternoon, or Goodmorning to others.



No comments:

Post a Comment