Friday, August 30, 2013

Not just another Friday

Having fridays off from classes in Burlington is one thing, but having them off in Dublin is just ten times better! After sleeping in and relaxing a small group of us decided to go to The Science Gallery at Trinity College. There were some really cool exhibits that got us all laughing at times and very confused at others.











We then headed down Grafton Street, grabbed some food at Burritos and Blues, saw The Gotham Cafe, and even stumbled upon mutefish. They are a modern Irish band that mixes old style authentic Irish music with todays influences. The streetband performers were mentioned in the music class at school this week and it was really cool to be able to catch a show from them today.




We then went into the Stephens Green Shopping center.


 Such a gorgeous little mall, complete with tower restaurants, a Carrolls and of course TK Maxx! As you can tell I had too much fun taking pictures of the girls!






Such a good day, and it didn't rain while we were out! I am looking forward to tomorrow to go camping at Wicklow Mountain with some friends. I hope we will stick to trails heading up, and we don't end up climbing up the side of a mountain like I did in Bray. Yes mom I did, I wasn't overreacting, if anything I downplayed it!

No comments:

Post a Comment