Monday, August 26, 2013

Mom meet Skype, Skype good luck...

Dear Mother,
      I thought I would teach you how to use skype again. After clicking the skype icon and logging in, this is what you will see.


 

At the top left of your screen is a drop down arrow that tells other people whether you are on skype or off skype. All green means you are on, and empty space means you are off. If you are online, people (like me) think you are online, and so they write you messages, which you don't see.




When you want to skype someone, it is very easy, just click their name, then hit video call, and wait for them to answer. You can only video message others when they are online. So next to their name on the left hand side of your screen, they will have a green blob and a check mark!


Above: I cannot video message you, because you are offline.
Below: I can video message tommy because he is online!


When you are not planning to go on skype, make sure you set yourself to offline!


Think you've got it ma? Good i will test you tonight. I will be skyping you 10pm, my time, so 5pm your time!

Have a good day at work!




1 comment: