Saturday, September 7, 2013

The Fringe

Dublin Fringe Festival is going on now in the city. There are so many different kinds of shows going on in all different parts of the city, from comedy to interpretive dance, it's entertainment every night of the week. Friday night my roommates attended a show called briefs, they said it was so hilarious and there was nothing like it. It was a little too pricey for me and didn't seem like my cup of tea, but I am glad they enjoyed it.
Tonight the roomates Tara, Ellen, Anna, then the neighbor Murray and I attended yet another show for the Festival.

Not my photo...taken from website
It was a comedy show called Foil Arms and Hog. The three men put on some hilarious sketches ranging from singing, to movie recreations to my favorite: putting butterfly nets over their heads and calling themselves Net people. The show is only an hour long and is only 14 euro (for us we went on a preview night so it was only 10 euro) and is going to be at The Smock Alley Theatre. I encourage all of my classmates to attend, it is only an hour show, and will absolutely have you laughing within the first 5 minutes!

I will definitely be checking the Fringe Festival calender more to look for some cool(and cheaper) shows to attend in the next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment